2.10.2011

pillow month

Felt Cushions by Ferm Living at Rose & Grey
my favorites so far~love how the colored buttons just make them pop!

February is pillow month over at Sew Mama Sew blog. Each day they are highlighting a pillow of the day. They are also giving loads of tutorials on how to do things like the dreaded zipper, adding binding and applique. Look at some of the cute ones they have posted!

love the applique on this one!

this is the pillow I received in the flickr pillow swap!
It has a great quilting design (with a tutorial here) and is sitting on my couch right now!


I am looking forward to seeing what else Sew Mama Sew comes up with for pillow designs the rest of the month. I have really been wanting to make some new pillows for our family room and these are giving me the inspiration to get it done! We are having yet another snow day today (with hardly any snow) May have to take the kiddos to the fabric store with me, oh they'll be thrilled!



Olliekate pillows I have made in the past

No comments: