2.18.2011

pink quilt: all done!



The pink plus quilt top is back from the long arm quilter and I have gotten the binding on! My little girl got to sleep under it for the first time the other night. No coming into my room in the middle of the night saying she is cold, so I would say that's a good start! I love the bubble pattern I chose for this quilt and once it was all washed and dried, it got so soft and just perfect!


Now everyone has a mama made quilt and I can move on to plans for a throw quilt for the couch. I have been spying this pattern from Amy Butler to try next. The backing of this quilt was made with Amy's new line Soul Blossoms.


Hope your weekend gets off to a great start. We are celebrating my oldest's birthday. Makes a mama feel old watching her boy turn 11. So proud of the young man he is becoming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Liz! Your quilt is beautiful! I love the colours and have been admiring this plus pattern for a while. You have made also so bautiful pillows - many of them on your couch look so wonderful!
Sunny wishes from Teje